Psalm 136

All the days ordained for us were written in his book before one of them came to be.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Package on the Porch!

In this day and age of technology, information is right at our finger tips all the time through whatever medium our finger tips are moving over, be it our smart phone, laptop, etc.

However, there is one thing that all this technology will never quite reach.... creating the excitement of an anticipated package in the mail or the joy of pulling the mail out of the mailbox and receiving an unexpected letter or card from a dear friend. Some may argue with me, but my opinion won't change.

This afternoon when I got home I experienced just this excitement! A package waiting on my porch. Yes, I knew what was inside. Yes, with all the technology, I knew it would probably arrive today, but none of that took away my excitement to open it up and see what was inside!

Below is a picture of the cover of what was inside!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Holly! Wish we could have a sewing date :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will figure out a way to do one sometime!

    ReplyDelete