Psalm 136

All the days ordained for us were written in his book before one of them came to be.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Quick and Easy Afternoon Project

Last summer after deciding on the quilt pattern and quilt design for our bed quilt, I came across a book of patterns for pillows and throw pillows called Shams with Style from Anka's Treasures (picture below).
I had bought fabric to make some of these pillow shams when we bought the fabric for our quilt so today I decided to try one of these out for the 20" x  20" square pillow form that I had from another whim along time ago. I was pleasantly surprised how quick this pillow sham went together, how easy it was to make and how cute it turned out! I even got to stitch in the ditch for the first time!

So with two coordinating fabrics and some fusible fleece you get style and comfort! Pictured below is the 20" square Flange Pillow Sham.

No comments:

Post a Comment